Friday, November 16, 2012

potters market this saturday.

hallo hallo, i will be participating in my very first potter's market tomorrow. 
i am very excited and very nervous. 
i hope i will sell a lot of things and everybody will like what i have made....but you never know.
eeeeeeekkkkk.
i have blogged about the market before, here.
anyways, it is a the Rondebosch park in Rondebosch tomorrow.
please please come and support me if you are in the neighbourhood.
i will appreciate any friendly faces :)

here's what i've been up to.








i will also be selling a lot of my porcelain jewellery and other porcelain things at ridiculously cheap prices. so if you have liked some of my porcelain things in the past, be sure to come around to see what you can find.
x

7 comments:

  1. I love the white inside gold drip piece! So so whimsical... I imagine drinking from it while participating in a mystical tea ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. . how is your blog not more popular.
    I need that diamond teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated this blog for a Liebster Award! Check out your questions on my blog, and keep up the good work!

    http://ellomennopee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ek LIEF jou werk Marietjie! Dis flippen awesome!! x

    ReplyDelete